Avalon provides advanced physical therapy and rehabilitation services through our ancillary service company Brighton Rehabilitation. We strive to supply the highest quality, comprehensive therapy to our patients. Our employees appreciate the challenges patients face in working to regain strength and independence, and we simultaneously promote physical accomplishments and emotional well-being.
Therapists and support staff are selected based on their ability to meet our specific quality standards, while embracing a holistic treatment approach. They share a commitment to ensure patients achieve the highest level of functioning and independence as quickly as possible. We offer a wide range of therapy options available to both residents and members of the community.
We recognize each patient as a person first. A stroke victim is also a wife, mother and grandmother, with a lifetime of accomplishments and memories. A man receiving a total hip replacement must learn to rely on those who have spent a lifetime depending on him. We integrate individual variables into our model of care. Consistent communication with patients and their families and physicians is one of our most important tools for improving established outcomes.
Brighton can provide:
- Physical and Occupational Therapy and Speech Language Pathology Services
- Fully equipped, state-of-the-art rehab center
- Individual and group therapy treatments, tailored to meet each resident’s needs
- Re-training in daily activities
- Orthopedic therapy driven by physician protocols
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Restoration of function, strength and mobility