Are you Passionate, Caring and interested in working in the nursing field? Are you driven to provide excellent Customer Service? We are looking for eager individuals that want to provide superb care to our Long-Term Care Residents!
We at Avalon Health Care are now offering a state approved Nursing Assistant Training Program. Successful completion of this course will enable you to take the state exam to become a Certified Nursing Assistant. We offer day classes and at some locations evening classes.
Locations – Click and Apply Now!
- Green Valley (Eugene, OR)
- Rose Haven (Roseburg, OR)
- South Hills (Eugene, OR)
- Corvallis Manor (Corvallis, OR)
This nursing assistant course is a 172-hour course. It meets the Oregon State Board of Nursing hours for nursing assistant training requirements. The standard 1:10 ratio course has 88 classroom hours, 84 clinical. This course includes instruction in basic nursing skills, basic restorative services, psychosocial needs, personal care, and resident rights.
Please feel free to contact our Oregon Recruiter, Fernando Murrain, with any additional questions:
Direct Line: (801) 433-5345
Mobile: (510) 282-9176
- • Must be 18 years old by the training graduation date
- • Pass a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen Test
- • Must be able to read and understand simple and verbal instructions in English
- • Must obtain CPR: American Heart Association for Basic Life Support for Health Care Providers or Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider from the American Red Cross. Required at specific locations: Woodburn; Corvallis; Springfield.
For a limited time, Avalon Health Care-Oregon is offering this course with FREE tuition to accepted applicants.
This free class includes:
- • Classroom instruction
- • Clinical instruction
- • Textbook, workbook
- • Name badge
Student is responsible to purchase:
- • Scrubs
- • Closed toed shoes
- • CPR certification for specific locations: American Heart Association for Basic Life Support for Health Care Providers or Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider from the American Red Cross. Required at specific locations:Woodburn; Corvallis; Springfield.
Student is responsible for Oregon State Board of Nursing Exam Fees:
Once the course is successfully completed the student is eligible to take the state certification exam. Oregon State Board of Nursing charges each candidate a fee of $106.00 for the exam plus $64.50 for the finger print processing. Therefore, these total fees that are due at exam registration are $170.50.
How to Register
Please print the application and return to the location you wish to attend class. You will be contacted for an interview if you are chosen to move forward in the class application process.
Thank you for your interest in our Nursing Assistant Training course!