Since May 10th, 1968, Hearthstone Nursing & Rehabilitation Center has proudly served Rogue Valley and the surrounding communities. We continually strive to provide the highest quality of care and seek ways to develop our staff and maintain current technology and equipment. We are focused on making sure your time with us is enjoyable and your goals are met. Whether you are looking for a place to call home for yourself or a loved one or you need a place to recover, Hearthstone has a place for you.
Our room selection includes private and semi-private bedrooms. The facility is located off Barnett road, next to Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center. The facility accepts Medicaid, Medicare, and most insurance and managed health plans. On-site Nurse Practitioner and Physician services are available, as well as complimentary transportation from the hospital to the facility.
Committed To Quality
Hearthstone offers more than just 24-hour nursing care, we cater to both the physical and emotional health of our residents and patients. Our care teams work together to create personalized treatment plans to help patients through their care journey. We strive to provide industry-leading outcomes through coordination of all aspects of your care.
Points of Excellence
- • Post-acute rehabilitation
- • Stroke recovery program
- • Orthopedic rehabilitation: speech, occupational and physical therapy
- • Outpatient therapy: speech, occupational and physical therapy
- • Wound care
- • Complex nursing care
- • Transitional intermediate care and long-term intermediate care
- • Hospice care: contracting with majority of Rogue Valley hospices
- • Palliative care
- • Onsite MD/nurse practitioner service
- • Specialized congestive heart failure (CHF) Program
2901 E Barnett Rd. | Medford, OR 97504
Phone: 541-779-4221 | Fax: 541-779-8294