Situated in the heart of Makiki, HALE NANI NURSING AND REHABILITATION CENTER is Hawaii’s largest skilled nursing facility. We specialize in complex medical conditions and short-term rehabilitation. Our high physician presence model paired with the island’s longest-tenured leadership team helps keep our rehospitalization among the lowest in the nation.
Rehabilitation is the key to recovery and you can trust Hale Nani to provide outstanding clinical care. We base our philosophy and approach to care on the core principles of integrity, trust, respect, excellence and accountability. Our care teams live the Avalon mission in embracing a reverence for life and a heart for healing. We recognize post-acute care requires a special calling. We are here for you, your family, each other and our community.
At Hale Nani we offer more than just 24 hour nursing care, we cater to both the physical and emotional health of our residents and patients. Our care teams work together to create care plans that help patients through their care journey. We strive to provide industry leading outcomes throughout coordination of all aspects of your care. Hale Nani is dedicated to providing quality, loving care with courtesy and compassion.
Committed To Quality
Hale Nani offers more than just 24-hour nursing care, we cater to both the physical and emotional health of our residents and patients. Our care teams work together to create personalized treatment plans to help patients through their care journey. We strive to provide industry-leading outcomes through coordination of all aspects of your care.
Points of Excellence
- • CENTRALIZED ADMISSIONS for our Oahu facilities with one number access.
- • AVALON ON SITE THERAPY STAFF to provide physical, occupational and speech therapy.
- • MEDICAL STAFF COVERAGE includes Geriatricians and Nurse Practitioners from Kaiser, Straub and University of Hawaii.
- • SPECIALTY MEDICATION SYSTEMS which provide medication storage on site for our patients.
- • AVALON TRANSPORTATION NETWORK to pick up patients from our Acute Care partners.
- • ADVANCED CLINICAL MEDICAL RECORDS SYSTEMS which allow real time updates to medical records. Advanced wound care rounds provide advanced documentation of wound prevalence and care, and our Third Eye allows for physicians to monitor patient conditions off site via the secure intranet.
- • STRATEGIC RELATIONSHIPS with partners that allow us to admit patients rapidly.
- • IN HOUSE AMENITIES FOR POST-ACUTE PATIENTS may include television with Direct TV/Cable, Wi-Fi, and in room phones.
1677 Pensacola Street | Honolulu, HI 96822
Phone: 808-537-3371 | Fax: 808-528-1613