GREEN VALLEY REHABILITATION HEALTH CENTER is a state of the art facility staffed by an experienced, professional health care team. Our team works with the resident, family and physician to create a personalized plan of care that incorporates the resident’s unique goals, needs and preferences.
Green Valley is a bright and excellent facility located on four acres in northeast Eugene – just minutes from the Sacred Heart Riverbend campus and I-5 access.
Room selection includes private and semi-private bedrooms. The facility accepts Medicaid, Medicare, and most insurance and managed health plans. On-site physician and nurse practitioner services are available, as well as complimentary transportation from the hospital to the facility.
Committed To Quality
Green Valley offers more than just 24-hour nursing care, we cater to both the physical and emotional health of our residents and patients. Our care teams work together to create personalized treatment plans to help patients through their care journey. We strive to provide industry-leading outcomes through coordination of all aspects of your care.
Points of Excellence
- • Skilled rehabilitation
- • Private long-term hospice rooms
- • Beautifully landscaped outdoor area
- • Private shower suites per room on skilled wing
- • Full time MD and NP
- • Newer construction/remodel
- • In room Hoyer lifts on skilled wing
- • Experienced wound care staff
- • Specialize in CVA rehabilitation
- • Preferred provider with Slocum Orthopedics
- • Knowledgeable and dedicated staff
1735 Adkins St. | Eugene, OR 97401
Phone: 541-683-5032 | Fax: 541-683-5085